Primary Pet Care in Fairlawn provides consultations and pre-surgical exams for dogs and cats. However, all surgeries are performed at our Stow location, which features a clean and well-equipped surgical suite.
Our team of veterinarians and technicians is experienced with a range of surgeries. All of our procedures include a thorough pre-surgical physical examination by a veterinarian, surgical monitoring, and lots of care and attention throughout the day.
In addition to spaying and neutering, we also offer the following surgeries:
Soft Tissue Surgery
- Hernia Repair
- Laceration Repair
- Mass / Tumor Removal
- And other general surgeries as needed
Why we are the best choice for your pet's surgical needs
Many pet owners are curious about what is involved when their pet is placed under anesthesia. At Primary Pet Care - Stow, your pet's safety and comfort are our top priority so you can be sure that your pet will receive only the best and safest anesthetic and surgical care.
Our procedures include the following:
- Pre-Anesthetic Blood Work—ensures your pet is healthy enough to undergo a surgical procedure and that its internal organs can safely process the anesthesia. Pre-anesthetic blood work is required for all dental and surgical procedures.
- Safe Anesthesia—a very safe anesthetic gas which is also used in human pediatric medicine.
- Experienced Monitoring Support—our trained technicians use state-of-the-art anesthetic monitors to continuously monitor your pet's pulse rate, oxygen levels and blood pressure.
- Pain Medication—is administered prior to and after surgery to ensure your pet's comfort.
For more information on our surgical procedures, visit Primary Pet Care in Stow's website. To schedule a consultation, please call 330-576-3080.